Best eyelash glue reviwes

110 reviews

Beauty Junkie Expert Level 1
May 11, 2019, 1:54 a.m.
Purchased at: Walmart
My absolute favorite lash glue!! It’s just almost near impossible to find now for a decent price. I used to be able to get it at my local CVS for $4-$5. Now I have to find it online at a higher price. This glue lasts me all day. Most other glues start to wear out and my falsies start to pop out on the corners of my eyes. I heard they discontinued these but I’m not sure since they’re still out there. I really hope they weren’t though! One negative is that they can be dried out already when purchased.
54 reviews

Beauty Junkie Expert Level 2
Sept. 10, 2018, 12:46 p.m.
OMG THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL!! I am so sad that this is so hard to find where I live!! Whenever I get a hold of this lash glue, I literally stock up! I tried the house of lashes glue that all the beauty gurus love but for some reason it irritates my eyes. The revlon lash glue is the best! Hands down I swear by this🙌🏼 Your lashes will stay on for HOURS.
Spanaway, WA
37 reviews

Beauty Junkie Expert Level 4
Aug. 25, 2018, 3:53 p.m.
My favorite eyelash glue I had trouble using the duo glue but this glue starts turning a bluish color when it starts to get tacky and works very well It even kept my eyelashes on thru my entire hospital stay when I had my son lol
Andover, MN
32 reviews

Beauty Junkie Expert Level 2
Feb. 8, 2017, 8:54 a.m.
So I started using this Revlon precision lash adhesive about 6 months ago after the recommendation from one of my friends. She claimed this to be her holy grail when it comes to eyelash glue. I've tried the Ardell lashes that come with the eyelashes, I've also tried the DUO and nothing seemed to work for me. I did find that buying this product at your local drug store is actually harder than expected. It's not a regularly carried item at your local Walgreens or Target. I actually ended up purchasing this glue online at Walgreens.com. It retails for about $4.99 which is relatively competitive in regards to the other eyelash glues out there. Right away when I started using it, I was impressed. Unlike some of the other eyelash glues this one comes in a wand container and actually has a thin brush to apply the eyelash. It comes out white but dries clear and it dries SUPER quick. The eyelash glue is also waterproof (I did not test lol) and is latex-free. It was very easy to apply and has not caused any sticky or messy situations. I absolutely love this product and would recommend it to anyone who wears eyelashes often.
Rickmansworth
4 reviews
Nov. 19, 2018, 3:44 a.m.
Best eyelash glue I have ever tried! Dries clear and keeps eyelashes in place for so long! I have even slept with my false eyelashes on and woken up in the morning with them still perfectly intact! Would buy a million times!
110 reviews

Beauty Junkie Expert Level 2
July 6, 2017, 12:20 a.m.
The only lash glue (or facial glue) I will ever use! This is white, but dries clear, and stays up all day and all night. I have used this product for years, and truly appreciate it more and more with each and every use. There were times I have used other lash glues from my friends (either forgot it at home, or didn't think I'd need lash glue), and nothing compares.

I have used this for music festivals, clubbing, and dinner dates. Withstands the sweat and hours of them all!

Not only is this product great for false lashes, this is great for applying facial jewelry stickers (for music festivals or any celebration!). I know those are usually self-adhesive, but we all know those last about half an hour on your body or face. I reinforce them with lash glue, and they withstood 9-12 hours at a music festival in intense dry heat accompanied with sweat, and withstood heavy downpour at another music festival.
258 reviews

Beauty Junkie Expert Level 4
Dec. 20, 2016, 9:28 p.m.
This is an okay lash glue. It is blue once you apply it on the lash band so you will know when it starts drying because it will turn clear. I like that because it's easier to put the lashes on when the glue has dried a little bit. The only thing I don't like about this is it really doesn't come off easily. Currently, I have some lash glue STILL on my lash line. I had false lashes on Saturday and it is now Tuesday. So that's kind of annoying.
787 reviews

Beauty Junkie Expert Level 5
March 1, 2017, 6:03 p.m.
I like this a lot more than the black glue. At first a was very thrown off by the "blue" look to the product but no worries! It dries clear. It does dry shiny and is VERY STICKY. Even 10 hours with this glue, I have to force my lashes off, which usually takes some of my real lashes with it (sadly). It will stick to your bottom lashes while drying so make sure your eye is open when this is drying.
Moreno Valley , CA
21 reviews

Beauty Junkie Expert Level 2
Feb. 5, 2017, 4:17 a.m.
I love this Best eyelash glue. My false lashes stay on all day. I use it all the time been using it for 5 years its my go too. I always buy it at ride aid. It's also clear. I do recommend buy it. It's only 4.99.
209 reviews

Beauty Junkie Expert Level 3
Sept. 1, 2017, 1:24 p.m.
I absolutely love this glue, the thin brush to apply to the falsies help so much. I use this maybe 3 times a week and it lasts me over 2 months, I buy this at Rite Aid for $6-$7. It dries clear, so you don't see the glue. And it STICKS all day long. And let me tell you, after 13hr wear, you still have to pull off your eyelashes. It's SO STRONG!

Nhận xét